Lunar Ray Games
Based in Seattle, Washington
PC / Mac / Linux
Timespinner is a 2D Metroidvania Platformer about a young woman who travels through time to destroy the empire that killed her family. At its heart, the game is a child of the great pixelated classics of the SNES and PS1 age. From the rich story worlds of Star Ocean, the expansive gothic castle to explore in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and the tight gameplay of Megaman X, Timespinner seeks to weave all of these elements into one amazing game.
The first incarnation of Timespinner was made by Bodie for the final project for a game programming class at WWU. It was ranked 1st out of all other students' projects. A year later he decided to make the project into a full fledged indie game. The game was developed on nights and weekends over 5 years while he was working full-time in the game industry. In December he started working full-time on Timespinner.
- Stop time to evade foes, use them as platforms, and solve puzzles.
- Travel through time to explore a large connected world and take down an entire empire!
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs found throughout the world that grow in power the more you use them.
- Rock out to a gothic PS1-style soundtrack by Jeff Ball and enjoy retro SFX by PowerUpAudio!
- Be immersed in a beautifully pixelated world populated with strange creatures and robots!
Timespinner Official Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Pre-GDC Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Lunar Ray Games
Lunar Ray Games is an independent game company founded by Bodie Lee in 2014. We aim to create games using nostalgic elements from our favorite SNES and PSX titles: beautiful pixel-art, addicting music, tight gameplay, and tons of exploration. Our current project, Timespinner, is a 2D Metroidvania platformer being developed for PC, Mac, and Linux.
More information on Lunar Ray Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pixel Artist, Programmer, Designer
Power Up Audio Inc.