Played the demo, small suggestions!

Leave feedback and suggestions for improving Timespinner!

Played the demo, small suggestions!

Postby Uratoh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:04 am

First off, the praise...Order of Ecclesia is my favorite Castlevania game, and what the demo has feels right up that alley so far. The only issues I have really seem to be UI/menu.

Firstly, I'd like an option to bind a key to go directly to the area map. It's near standard for this type of game, and makes exploring areas just that much easier when you don't have to go to the menu to open the map.

Second, in the orb screen, it shows the damage/etc of the two main equiped orbs, but not of your passive/charge orbs. They're gaining levels as indicated by the main status menu, but the orbs menu doesn't show you their details like it does for the first two.

Excited to play more!
Uratoh

Re: Played the demo, small suggestions!

Postby fulldepwell » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 am

oh yes a button for quick map plz
fulldepwell

Postby Nz17 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:24 pm

I also support the notion of a "quick full map" button.
Nz17

Postby Northstar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:03 am

Just wanted to say everything was a perfect experience for me. No glitches, engaging story... a 10 out of 10! I plugged in my Xbox One controller, and haven't had that much fun since Megaman X! Select on the controller was already bound to the quick map function for me, so that was awesome.

As far as the game, just about my only suggestion is don't release it before it's dialed! I had so much fun with this game, and was surprised at the quality. Just keep the same quality as the demo, and everything will be great! I'd love to see a Timespinner Trilogy if the game is shorter, or one long well told story is awesome too!

If you can swing it, if it releases by Christmas, add a cheat that puts a Santa Hat on Lunais and turns her orbs into snowballs if you have some spare time :) If you "Christmas up" some other enemies too it would be a riot.

Blessings, David
Northstar

Return to Suggestions