What are you playing/waiting for?

Anything not related to Lunar Ray Games.

Re: What are you playing/waiting for?

Postby Bodie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Playing:
- Dark Souls 2 : Got all achievements and just finished the new DLC
- League of Legends: ARAM when I'm too tired from working
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Played this on the trip to and from Vancouver BC for Full Indie Summit. I actually think they did kind of a poor job on the Metroidvania aspect of this one. It feels like a lot of the backtracking isn't very rewarding. Still a fun game, though.

Looking Forward to:
- New Dark Souls 2 DLC!
- Bayonetta 2 <33333
- The new Smash Bros.
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Cyggie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Playing:
- Last of Us Remastered on grounded difficulty. Hint: IT'S HARD
- League of Legends
- World of Warcraft
- DND 5th edition! :O! (Board games allowed?)

Looking forward to:
- Destiny
- Warlords of Draenor
- Making money again so that I can recklessly spend it on video games
- Timespinner aauhehuauheahueauheauhea =u=
Cyggie

Postby leopard » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi!! The games that I'm playing right now are: Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Bionic Commando on xbox, Star Wars Unleashed, and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes. I've made pretty good progress on each game to feel the flow of probably passing them. Metal Gear Solid was really, really hard to make it up to the next savepoint, but I did it, and amazed my pops!! I've been using the Gamefaq's walkthroughs to pass each level. And I always read my Game Informer magazines at the mall as I eat Panda Express. :D

Games that I'll play next that I bought recently are: Mario Kart 8, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, and Kid Icarus Uprising on 3DS.

I'm pretty locked into passing my games to make way for the new ones. I passed 3 games last school year (Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Gears of War 2, and Deadpool). And almost Ninja Gaiden 2 on xbox (I made it to the last level)

Oh, and of course, I'm making way for Timespinner too on 3DS!!! Lol. Let's play some games now!! Comic book guy illustrator season is over!! It was a summer thing!! Now it's fall and winter gamer's season!! Lol. :geek:
leopard

Postby SHODANFreeman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Bodie wrote:- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Played this on the trip to and from Vancouver BC for Full Indie Summit. I actually think they did kind of a poor job on the Metroidvania aspect of this one. It feels like a lot of the backtracking isn't very rewarding. Still a fun game, though.

The boss fights were frustrating in that one as well, what with the "now that you've killed him, quick, grab your stylus and draw a picture!" nonsense.
SHODANFreeman

Postby Nel Celestine » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:22 pm

SHODANFreeman wrote:
The boss fights were frustrating in that one as well, what with the "now that you've killed him, quick, grab your stylus and draw a picture!" nonsense.

it was an attempt to promote the stylus play. A gimmick and nothing more. But yes, PoR and OoE are bother VASTLY better DS castlevanias
Producer of Spinners of Fate and other Youtube Content.
Nel Celestine

Postby leopard » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I just passed Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes!! Lol. I just played it once a month as I read all of my Game Informers at the mall, and the Gamefaq's walkthroughs. It was sort of a hard game. I only got the 'E' ranking, and a negative overall score. But I unlocked the side missions, which all look pretty cool. I beat it 5 months after I bought it the day it was released off of preorders. Konami and Game Informer said that this game links to Phantom Pains that is coming out soon, but we don't know when. It was shown at E3. I was thinking it would come out like 6 months after this game came out, but I guess not. Lol. :lol:
leopard

Postby Nel Celestine » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Playing a bit of Gunvolt right now (came out today) some really tight controls and mechanics. Something Bodie might want to try for some inspiration.
Producer of Spinners of Fate and other Youtube Content.
Nel Celestine

Postby leopard » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:55 pm

I just bought my gamestop preorder of Hyrule Warriors (Zelda), and I found and bought a Mario Kart 8 Wii Wheel last night at Target!! 4 of them laid on the racks for 3 days, and nobody gobbled them up first come first served Gamestop style!! Gamestop never got them ever again for us!!

I'm currently playing and passing, and writing down gamefaq notes for: Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes side missions, Castlevania LOS (into chapter 3 now almost, but chapter 2 was oddly longer than all chapters they say), Star Wars Force Unleashed (into Mission 5), Bionic Commando (almost into Act 3 just 2 more levels!!), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (into the second chapter whatnot), and into the I think 3rd mission of Halo ODST which I must now pass on my own now without internet in my house anymore arrrghhh!!! Lol. I'm going to try to use gamefaqs to pass The Darkness game that I got stuck in from the strategy guide. Maybe they figured it out. I'm passing all of my xbox 360 games to transfer into the xbox one, and then to play my Nintendo Wii and Wii U games!! :lol:
leopard

Postby inclining » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 pm

inclining wrote:I'm currently playing:
Rogue Legacy (Mac)
VVVVVV (iOS)
Battleheart Legacy (iOS)
Wayward Souls (iOS)

Thought I'd update my post. I finished the first three; all were great. Still playing a bit of New Game+ in Rogue Legacy. I haven't gotten around to Wayward Souls yet, but they just added controller support so I'm looking forward to giving that a try.

inclining wrote:I'm anxiously awaiting:
Chasm by Discord Games
Wasteland 2 by inXile Entertainment
Death Road to Canada by Rocketcat Games
A.N.N.E by gamesbymo
...and of course, Timespinner!

I've put about 4 hours into the Chasm backer alpha, which is really fun. I can't wait for that game to be done. Been playing Destiny on PS4 as well, and I quite like that. Between those two, I haven't had time to play Wasteland 2 which is out now. The others, still awaiting!
inclining

Previous

Return to Off-Topic