Introduce yourself!

Anything not related to Lunar Ray Games.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby UFO_2020 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:51 am

Hello, great people.

The name is Chan. I'm Korean.
I go with UFO2020 on the net.

I was just goofing around kickstarter during free time in my work, found the Timespinner, and backed it in next 5 min.

I love Fire Emblem-like turn-based, grid-style RPG, and Ys series is good, too.
Nowadays, I'm totally diggin' Monster Hunter 4.

Favorite food is Chicken, potatoes, and NOODLES (not only ramen and sort, I like pasta, too.)
Favorite color is Gray.
UFO_2020

Greetings Meatbags.

Postby Mighty#22600 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:53 am

Im mighty Becker 22600.

I've been informed of the existance of this game trough one of the Mighty#9 kickstarter update and a die hard fan of both The konami inspired castlevania aesthetics and the tight responsive gameplay of Capcom Megaman series i knew i just had to back this up too.
Mighty#22600

Postby Breeze » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 am

Greetings. I am Breeze, weaver of words and player of games. I tend towards RPGs, particularly turn-based, but I do play some real time action, and this looked really interesting and I figure I can probably play this style, so... why not? :D

Also, my favorite color/s are pastels, my favorite elements are wind and water, and I'm bilingual.
Breeze

Postby Nathan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:23 am

Pleased to meet everyone! Nice to read all the bios! Here's mine:

I'm Nathan, also sometimes known as ZeroDown on the interwebs, or just Nate... I live in The Netherlands and work as a web editor for a business-to-business publisher. In my spare time I'd like to dabble in some animation, video production, photography or other geeky hobbies, like gaming!

Games I like are JRPG's (Final Fantasy, Bravely Default, etc.), Metroidvania-style games (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the GBA is one of my favs), turn-based strategy games (Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, etc.) and loads more genres except FPS and sports games.

My favorite color is blue and random fact to close this off: I'm getting married next year, which of course is awesome!!!
Change is inevitable; progress is optional.
Nathan

Postby UFO_2020 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 am

Nathan wrote:
My favorite color is blue and random fact to close this off: I'm getting married next year, which of course is awesome!!!

HEY!! CONGRATULATION!! that's totally awesome.
UFO_2020

Postby sWiTcH-e-RoO » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 am

UFO_2020 wrote:
Nathan wrote:

HEY!! CONGRATULATION!! that's totally awesome.

Yeah man, cheers! I'm personally hoping I eventually get this far with my girlfriend too, hah.
sWiTcH-e-RoO

Here comes a new challenger!!

Postby MorningStar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:41 am

Chocolate flavored greetings from Switzerland! I'm the MorningStar! (°?° )
(I sometimes refer to it as "Schweizerland", don't let it bother you)

I'm a Spaniard of the Celtic region of Spain that lives now in the German region of Switzerland.
This means I get to call dibs on the Celtic, Spaniards or Teuton every time I play Age of Empires II! Yays! :D

Also, I draw:
http://mightymorningstar.tumblr.com

Planning on doing some more timespinner fanarts. :3
MorningStar

Postby Nathan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm

UFO_2020 wrote:HEY!! CONGRATULATION!! that's totally awesome.

sWiTcH-e-RoO wrote:Yeah man, cheers! I'm personally hoping I eventually get this far with my girlfriend too, hah.

Thanks UFO_2020 and sWiTcH-e-RoO!!! Pretty excited about the big day that's coming.
Change is inevitable; progress is optional.
Nathan

Postby Bkstunt » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey, I'm Greg / Bkstunt. I write guides as a hobby and will be doing a guide for Timespinner. I got a topic in the community thread about it. Exciting! :D

Very big metroidvania fan and video game fan in general. Mostly active at GameFAQs or my Facebook page due to my odd hobby.

Also congrats to Nathan. Big step man! :D
Bkstunt

Postby BrightShadow » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:41 am

Hello all!

I am Bright Shadow (or sometimes MysticBrightShadow), my name is Will Turner, and I am a Vedic Astrologer, and IT Expert. I've played all the games that inspired this one, and many many more. I have hopes to someday create a game with my brother, who is a great programmer, while I am more of a designer, and muse (like thatllamagirl). I plan to be active in this new forum, as I care HUGELY for this game. I love the energy of the protagonist, thank you Elspeth Eastman, and the style of game-play.

Bodie is going to need our help to make this game the best it can be, so I hope everyone here stays around to contribute however we can, and lend our energy and support.

This wild ride is just beginning... ^_^
BrightShadow

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic