Introduce yourself!

Anything not related to Lunar Ray Games.

Introduce yourself!

Postby Nel Celestine » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Figure this is as good a place as any!

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of this great community here!

My name is Chris but my internet name is Nel Celestine. I live in Canada and I love gaming (Just like everyone else here!) My fav genres of games are Metroidvanias, traditional RPGs, action platformers and a bit of fighting games and MMOs for spice.

My favourate food is Pancakes and Waffles and my favourate color is purple.
Producer of Spinners of Fate and other Youtube Content.
Nel Celestine

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby sWiTcH-e-RoO » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm

I was a bit confused over the lack of a thread like this by the creators themselves, but it happened because of someone else anyway, so why not?

I'm sWiTcH-e-RoO, but you guys can just call me Switch. Really love me some indie games, as well as Nintendo's stuff. Really looking forward to Timespinner, as well as a couple other Kickstarter stuff. If anyone wants to hmu feel free to ask for my Steam!

Nel Celestine wrote:my favourate color is purple.

Preach it brah.
sWiTcH-e-RoO

Postby Maximz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 pm

I'm Maximz, i have a video game problem....the problem is i want all the awesome video games in the world! XD

i moved to NewJersey recently, used to live in Brooklyn. i like soda and oranges, my favorite color is GREEN! im a huge fan of StarOcean, Megaman,Suikoden,Kingdom hearts....alot of games im a huge video game fanatic LOL going through a list naming games i love is kinda hard to do cuz theres so many to name...(allthough the list of games i hate >.> ...thats another story)
Maximz

Postby Nayrman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Nayrman from BrainScratchComms here. Glad to potentially help in some other things here now and again.
Nayrman

Postby SHODANFreeman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm SHODANFreeman.

My name is Keith.

I have a ridiculously large video game collection, and my all time favorite games are System Shock 2, Castlevania, Half-life, Monkey Island, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man, Contra, Gradius, Borderlands, and uh... I could probably just keep going for ages. I think I'll stop there. For now.
SHODANFreeman

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Greetings and salutations!

My internet handle is MetalShadowOverlord (or MSO for short).
My real life handle, er, I mean, name, is Richard.
I live in the rock-hard granite state of New Hampshire, smack dab in the middle of jolly old New England!

I like most games and most genres. When I'm not gaming, I enjoy the great outdoors and hanging out and talking with friends. My favorite colors and red and black.

And uh.....I can't think of much else to add. XD It's a pleasure to meet you all and be a part of this wonderful fanbase!
MetalShadowOverlord

Postby immorrel » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Evening all,

I am Rafe, but the internet is more likely to know me as Immorrel. I've been a gamer for a very long time, and nostalgia brought me here. I favor RPGs and action games, but will play just about anything at the end of the day. Looking forward to a good game and good times.
immorrel

Postby Isaac M. Vonhavinson » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello everyone.

My names are wide and varied here on the net but Isaac will do for now.
Currently residing in the state of Alaska and might I add the prices here are absurd.
Hobbies are video games(old & new), drawing, sleeping, and analyzing certain parts of history.
Favorite colors are blue and orange.

With that said I hope to be of use in the future...though don't take me seriously if I ever say anything on the forums(trust me. I know me. And me is very stupid at times).
Isaac M. Vonhavinson

Postby Charleon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Greetings people!

My name is Tobias and I come from sweden, you know the land where Polar bears roam and where the vikings rule!
I go by my nickname Charleon almost everywhere. I'm a former video-game music composer but in the later years I'm working as an IT-consultant doing many types of programming, most recently I've been programming Telecommunication Base Stations for Ericsson.

When Timespinner got started on Kickstarter, it was the first game I've ever never felt any restraint about backing, and also the first game I've ever backed, and as I've been in the game-business before I aim to take part in alpha/beta phases to help polish this jewel as much as possible, and while doing so maybe provide some fanart to drive the Hype forward. I also hope to get to know the people here that shares the hype for this game.

Also Bodie, you're terrible at minecraft :) (not an insult, but I REALLY enjoyed watching you struggling with it.. My sadistic nature kicking in, i suppose!)
Charleon

Postby Mikey Lenetia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello hello! Nice to meet you all. My internet handle/smash tag/whatever you want to call it is Mikey Lenetia, and I reside in Michigan. Please, call me Mikey! ^_^

I loooove video games, though I don't have all the time in the world to play them thanks to real life(why must it exist?). In terms of hobbies, I love to write, tend to like to sing, and have been a competitive Smash Bros. player for a while. I've kinda fallen out of it recently(again, why does real life exist), but meh. Currently working as a retail cashier until I find something better, and hoping it's soon so I can have weekends to myself again.

My favorite genres of games are Metroidvanias(favorite being Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia), RPGs(typically JRPGs, but I've branched out a bit), fighting games to a degree, and platformers. I pretty much like anything outside of FPSes, and even those have exceptions to the rule.

Favorite color definitely has to be royal blue, if I have to pick a specific shade.
Mikey Lenetia

Next

Return to Off-Topic