Stream rules.

Anything not related to Lunar Ray Games.

Stream rules.

Postby Mikara » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Can I get a list of stream rules posted somewhere so I don't get timed out while trying to give links to people who ask "Which game is this song from?" Also, thanks to your mods for repeatedly timing me out because they want to make up rules on the spot, then insist they are rules, then yell at me when I tell them "there are no clear rules posted anywhere". Also, my name isn't "bub", just like your's isn't "syringe full of heroin". Thanks for listening.

Edit: Including a picture of rules that I found to show that it's possible, and to show an example of what I mean.

Mikara

Re: Stream rules.

Postby Bodie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Hey Mikara! Sorry about the experience that you had today on the stream. I initially didn't have any rules listed on the twitch page because I wanted the description to be about the game, rather than about twitch. That was a mistake.

I've updated the rules on the Twitch page to include our basic rules: Don't rude, and ask before posting links (getting permission from mods).

You were timed out today because you were being rude to the Mods for warning you about the links rule. I'm sorry that things escalated like they did. I hope to see you at future streams!
Bodie
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic