Introduce yourself!

Anything not related to Lunar Ray Games.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby leopard » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 am

Hi, my real name is Danny Occhipinti, but I go by leopard here. I've been playing lots of video games this past year since the big consoles thing came out in November. I read my Game Informer magazines. I use Gamefaq's walkthroughs to pass my games. I draw comic books as a hobby. I go to school (college). I go to comic con too, Lol. I'm a #1 customer now at the video games store, and the comic book shop, and they love me there!! I buy games on their release date on preorder too, and they love that like it's a party!! Mario Kart 8 had partyness!! I wonder what Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freezes release day was like??!! Lol. Zelda comes out next month, and Smash Brothers in December!!

And I'm looking forward to playing Timespinner!! :D
leopard

Postby CapnCupcake » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 am

Ahoy ahoy! I'm CapnCupcake, I also go by ArkthePieKing, and LaBoumdeCrepe depending on where you catch me. I've been playing games my whole life, and from a young age I've always had a fascination with the unknown. When I got my first Game Genie I used it to play around with the unfinished levels in Super Mario Bros. 3. I've been poking around the Timespinner demo, and I think Bodie may be getting tired of my antics. :oops:

When I'm not looking at things I'm not supposed to, I play a lot of fan translated games like Mother 3 or Seiken Densetsu 3. I also dabble in fighting games and shooters (Contra, not CoD). I enjoy a lot of anime like The Devil is a Part Timer, and No Game No Life, and I feel like I'm a generally pleasant person. I hope to be a productive member of the Timespinner community, and I hope to make some new friends here!
CapnCupcake

Postby Selene » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:55 am

Hiya! My name is Selene, though online I am known as Thorn. I spend most of my time working at a Starbucks, or reading lately. I have not had a computer for almost 2 months, due to a bad graphics card.

My favourite video games are old RPGs (traditional, tactical, and action), metroidvania games, and some rogue-like games. For physical games, I am a bit of a Magic the Gathering need, also love deck building games like Race for the Galaxy, Star Realms, Quarriors, and Dominion. I am a huge lover of plants and plant life in general.

Finally, my favourite colour is green and purple. Yes, both. Alone they are equally as good, MAYBE a little more on the green side, but together they are the best.
Those who tell you who to love, are the ones who do not deserve it.
Selene

Postby Jaden_X » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Jaden Rivera and I'm the Vice President and Marketing Advertising Director for Quadrangle Games, Inc. Currently working on an Indie RPG video game called Sanctum Polis - Rest Eternal Memory which takes influences from games like Suikoden, Persona, Final Fantasy, and a little bit of Psychological Horror from games such as the Silent Hill series. Been getting ready for Kickstarter myself so am pretty excited about that. My favorite genre of gaming are Fighters, Survival Horror, and RPGs / Metroidvania style games.

As for other interests, I'm really big into Horror Films, especially foreign horror movies or creepy supernatural stuff. Been playing games since I was 5 years old and own all of current and past gen consoles. Also work been working for Gamestop for over 7 years but yeah... that's nothing to be proud of there heh heh.
Jaden Rivera
VP, Marketing Advertising Director
Quadrangle Games, Inc.
www.SanctumPolis.com
Jaden_X

Postby Axe_336 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:51 am

Hey Hey Party People! Axe_336 here with my ancient username I've been using forever. It's so old that the "AXE" part originated from what I used to plug into Arcade game hi-score listings. You may have seen me bop around Kickstarter as James Closs, leaving comments here and there. I live in the gross humidity and traffic of Northern Virginia, about 10 miles out from DC.

I like Metroidvania games... Or at least I better, since I've backed at least 4 of them in the past 2 years. My favorite video game will always be Final Fantasy VII. My favorite board game is Arkham Horror. My favorite film is a toss up between Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell. And my favourite colour is a toss up between Indigo and Woad Blue.

I'd like to be writer but can never stay with it, so just end up with the occasional 4-5 hour stretches of writing where I'm really into it, but then think to myself for the next 4 months "Man, writing is something that'll take 4-5 hours of my day." Maybe I'll get some discipline about it one of these days and all the worlds and characters in my head can find a new home. Instead I'll continue my current job of shelving stories by other people and helping other people find them.
You Spinner me Right round Lunais, Right round like a Clockhand, Lunais, right round roundroundround.
Axe_336

Postby Otoshi no Kami » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Hey guys, i'm otoshi no kami who likes to play 100hrs of gameplay per day. :)
Otoshi no Kami

Postby Heart » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello, Good Afternoon, Evening, and Morning. -Bows politely- I am called Heart, Heartless, or Artemis. If you really don't get were Heartless comes from, you seriously need to play Kingdom Hearts... Anyways, I am one of the people knocking around New Hampshire, although whereabouts in New Hampshire you will never know. Mwahahahahaha. I'm a savvy programmer and I'm getting better at spriting. Someday I hope to help make games and make my own games with my friends... You know who you are. ;) So yeah, I won't be on here much, or I will and no one else will be on, sadly. So if you wanna talk send me a message, I will get it eventually.

I'm a fan of all games that have a good story, aka, a story I can get into. I heard about Timespinner from someone who is intricately connected to Lunar Ray Games and fell in love with it at first sight. This is the very first game that I have backed on Kickstarter, making this the very first time I have actually been on Kickstarter or known it actually existed. I unfortunately live under a rock, so most things that people would normally know about I really don't know about. I love Anime, Manga, Drawing, Reading, and movies that are good(Not movies that suck such as Eragon). I look forward to talking with all of you about different things.
Mwahahahahahaha. Age? I have none of those. I am TIMELESS!
Heart

Postby PolyUV » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm

My name is Steve, PolyUV is my handle on most games and/or platforms. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, also where I currently live. I'm an electrician, and I'll be 30 at the end of this month.

I've been a huge fan of the Metroidvania style of games for decades; I remember both of my purchases of Super Metroid and Castlevania: SotN when they came out, though more vividly so with SotN. I was 12 or 13 when SotN came out, so I think it had more impact on me because of my ability to appreciate it a little more. I heard about Timespinner from another poster on the Grim Dawn forums, and really liked what I saw in videos and screenshots... I just purchased the Knight Backer package tonight, and I'm hoping the fruits of this labor will breathe some fresh air into a genre that sorely needs it!

Lately I've been playing a ton of Grim Dawn, and Divinity: OS and CS:GO on the side.
PolyUV

Postby Gallien » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Otoshi no Kami wrote:Hey guys, i'm otoshi no kami who likes to play 100hrs of gameplay per day. :)

100 hours?! Is that all? :lol:
Gallien

Previous

Return to Off-Topic