Can't wait!

News and general discussions about Lunar Ray Games.

Re: Can't wait!

Postby Wallin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 pm

I love these types of games, but I find good ones to be pretty rare, so I'm hoping this one will be great. I think the last one I played was Valdis Story, which was fun, but the story was kinda meh. This one sounds pretty exciting :D
Wallin

Postby BrightShadow » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Hooray!! So glad to see these forums. Thank you Bodie!
BrightShadow

Postby Vipes » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 pm

I found out about it in the first hour! Thanks to the awesome fellas at Discord games (Chasm) for tweeting about it. They said something about a game that was a few parts SOTN some parts MMX, and another part Star Ocean. I think I had to have jaw surgery after that dropper. Ran to the kickstarter page, watched the video, pledged hard....and also my first ever pledge to a game that wasn't (at the time) coming to a system I owned....I just didn't do it, but the rule got broken for this dream game.
Vipes

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Uratoh wrote:I've actually been enjoying time-travel based metroidvaniaish games lately...Bunny Must Die, Aeternoblade...

I love those kinds of games too, but have never played Bunny Must Die or Aeternoblade! I must give those a shot!
MetalShadowOverlord

Postby Sholities » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 pm

I found out about this game from the Midora Kickstarter (really glad that one got funded too).
Sholities

Postby Axe_336 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

I kept telling myself "No, you've backed too many games recently. Time to give it a rest!" but the Heart Forth Alicia kept giving Timespinner shout outs and every time I saw it there in their update I was like "I need to back this! It's sooooo cool!" so I put in the minimum to get the game.... But then I saw the demo on ManVSGame and just had go for more. It looked too dog gone good not to. And then the "Final Hours" Livestream assured me that I'd made the correct decision.

It's gonna be great!
You Spinner me Right round Lunais, Right round like a Clockhand, Lunais, right round roundroundround.
Axe_336

Postby Mikey Lenetia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 pm

I missed the Livestream! Do they have the video of it somewhere?

Oh, right, where I found this. It was through the Mighty No. 9 letter plugging this, and I love these style of games even more than MN9's, ironically. So, naturally, I had to back this. Not regretting a single moment!
Mikey Lenetia

Postby Vhaghar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Mmm... I'd say I also learn about Timespinners through a Mighty9 update. I love this kind of games and the art shown in the gifs just made up my mind.
Vhaghar

Postby MorningStar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 am

I also got here thanks to Mighty No 9! ^(°v°)^

In my case thanks to the still active comments instead of an update. :3
MorningStar

Postby Gairon_EX » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 am

I backed this game the minute i saw it took inspiration from Castlevania more than Metroid. Nothing against Metroid, but i grew up with Castlevania, and it's one of my favorite franchises. I'm so stoked to get my hands on Timespinner!
Gairon_EX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions