Can't wait!

News and general discussions about Lunar Ray Games.

Re: Can't wait!

Postby Nayrman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Hey all, Nayrman from BSC here. I do enjoy these games now and again so I backed it, hope it comes out well. Maybe even record it come release for the commentary channel. Help show it off once it's released, heh heh.

Anyways, I'll be sure to pop in now and again like the Mighty No. 9 forums and such.
Nayrman

Postby Darth Plagueis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Can't be first now.

Glad we made it, and the goals reached.
Darth Plagueis

Postby joeythesaint » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Can't wait, either. :D

I saw this on Greenlight and thought "Yeah, I've got to remember to check that out sometime ..." then promptly forgot about it, as I do with a lot of stuff. Then I checked my mail and saw the Mighty No. 9 mail calling it out and knew it was fate. So ... yeah, became a backer right away. Then in the closing moments of the campaign I figured I'd go big and sign up for one of the painting rewards. But by the time I got my act together they were all gone! Boo!

So I signed up to back at the bust level, because I had an uncontrollable need to donate more money to make sure this game happened!

Is it 2015 yet?
joeythesaint

Postby Kyrosiris » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Bodie wrote:
Kyrosiris wrote:Yup, I also got made aware of Timespinner via Mighty No.9, and basically had to back the moment I saw the Merchant Crow. I about died laughing.

haha, I'm glad that you liked him! He's definitely one of my favorite characters <3

I believe my exact quote to my girlfriend was "that crow is so SotN it hurts, I gotta back this".

And take your time w.r.t. the forums, we're a patient enough lot.
Kyrosiris

Postby SHODANFreeman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm beyond excited.

And thanks for getting the forums up so quickly, Bodie. I'll try to grace you all with my presence regularly. :P
SHODANFreeman

Postby Majk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Thrilled! I need it.
Majk

Postby sWiTcH-e-RoO » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 pm

MetalShadowOverlord wrote:I forget how I found out about Timespinner. I think I was either looking at the Steam Greenlight pages and found it or I found it myself while looking through the video game section of Kickstarter. Either way, I'm glad I found out about this project. I and my friends are looking forward to this!

Same here. I'm fairly certain I had found out just by searching for video games on KS, I check that out every now and then so I don't miss out on nice campaigns I might be able to show interest in.
sWiTcH-e-RoO

Postby SHODANFreeman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:47 pm

I found it because someone had posted a link on the TTLG.com forums.
SHODANFreeman

Postby fulldepwell » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 pm

I have found this game because of the composer of shovel knight, when i have seen lunais sprite i wanted to see more, when i found what the orb was doing it was a instant buy. this is the first kickstarter im backing and omg i am so exited for this game. i look forward to attemp to speedrun this game. i will do my best to be in the forum as much as possible. GET HYPE for Timespinner !!!!
fulldepwell

Postby Lawman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey all. I found out about this through Destructoid. This is the first Kickstarter I ever backed! Not expecting to make that a habit, but I loved what I saw of this. Then again, I'm a sucker for Metroidvanias.
Lawman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions