Discussion about the delay

News and general discussions about Lunar Ray Games.

Discussion about the delay

Postby VicTheRipper » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:06 pm

Just wanted to say I am a bit disappointed with the delay till mid 2016.
I can understand it takes quite a bit of time to produce a good game and, if delaying allows to make it better, I am all for it.
Now, for the 3DS port, I have to say I am extremely unhappy about it. I wanted to play this game on that platform and seeing it delayed compared to ALL the others versions make me mad :evil: , even more when it is a porting funding problem (I increased my pledge for the 3DS version).
I still hope you will find a solution for this. The 3DS market is quite large and it is craving for a good metroidvania...
VicTheRipper

Re: Discussion about the delay

Postby Bodie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey Vic!

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with the news about the 3DS port. The game is still going to come out on 3DS, don't worry about your $5 :) It's all a matter of time before the game comes out on there!
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby VicTheRipper » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Bodie wrote:Hey Vic!

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with the news about the 3DS port. The game is still going to come out on 3DS, don't worry about your $5 :) It's all a matter of time before the game comes out on there!

Oh, don't worry, I'm not mad about the 5$ or anything like that. I'm just tired of timed releases on the different platforms in general (like GTA5).

And I really hope you're not taking this the wrong way. If I am mad, it is because I'll only experience this amazing game later than the others platforms. I'm really excited by what you've shown so far and I am sure you will exceed my expectations with Timespinner. :)

I still hope it will come out sooner than I expect.

God, where is my time machine? :lol:
VicTheRipper

Postby Jistuce » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:23 am

VicTheRipper wrote:Oh, don't worry, I'm not mad about the 5$ or anything like that. I'm just tired of timed releases on the different platforms in general (like GTA5).

At least in this case it's due to a real development issue and not because someone paid money to keep the game from being released on the 3DS for a year.
Jistuce

Postby Jarno » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:59 am

Jistuce wrote:At least in this case it's due to a real development issue and not because someone paid money to keep the game from being released on the 3DS for a year.
you never know what secret deals bodie has made :twisted:
Ola
Jarno

Postby Jistuce » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:37 am

Jarno wrote:
Jistuce wrote:At least in this case it's due to a real development issue and not because someone paid money to keep the game from being released on the 3DS for a year.
you never know what secret deals bodie has made :twisted:

True. He's probably signed control of the 3DS version over to the Illuminati to gain a toehold towards world domination.
Jistuce

Postby Bodie » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 am

Jistuce wrote:True. He's probably signed control of the 3DS version over to the Illuminati to gain a toehold towards world domination.

>_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Heart » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:54 am

Bodie wrote:
Jistuce wrote:True. He's probably signed control of the 3DS version over to the Illuminati to gain a toehold towards world domination.

>_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Why so worried Bodie? Are they right? Lol
Mwahahahahahaha. Age? I have none of those. I am TIMELESS!
Heart

Postby Bodie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 am

Heart wrote:Why so worried Bodie? Are they right? Lol

Haha, nahh. I wish the illuminati would take me in as their own~ But they haven't noticed me yet. :(((
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:37 pm

So what is delayed exactly untill when? I'm interested in getting the PS4 version and curious about around when I can expect the game to come out. Only the 3DS version is delayed?
Tom

Next

Return to General Discussions