Timespinner Wiki

A haven for fan-art and community creations!

Timespinner Wiki

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:45 pm

While the idea of a Timespinner Wiki was joked about in the last livestream (especially after ThatLlamaGirl mentioned the "ReBootsie" thing), I figured I'd go ahead and make one.

http://timespinner.wikia.com/wiki/Timespinner_Wiki

I know everything is still early in development (hell, we don't even have the game yet), but I think it'd be nice to update this as game development goes along. This would also be a good place to post Timespinner related videos such as Let's Plays from youtube, beta images, the works. Not only that, but, on a communal level, I feel that it would be epic if we, the backers, were involved in compiling this digital encyclopedia about something we all love.
MetalShadowOverlord

Re: Timespinner Wiki

Postby Nel Celestine » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Talked a lot of Lore with Bodie in Spinners of Fate #3 if you want to transcribe it.
Producer of Spinners of Fate and other Youtube Content.
Nel Celestine

Postby Bodie » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Feel free to take out the metric fuckton of "uh" and "um" from me, though ;P haha
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Bodie wrote:Feel free to take out the metric fuckton of "uh" and "um" from me, though ;P haha

You actually didn't give that many "uh"s and "um"s. Or, at least, I never noticed. Heck, I was too engrossed in the information you were giving to notice. XD I'm starting to think I blundered in naming the site "Timespinner wiki" instead of something like "Lunar Ray Wiki" since your (hopefully) future games won't have the Timespinner name on them. Oh well, given how they're all part of the same story, I suppose it's not that big of a blunder. XD

Oh, and could you please tell me where I can download the demo? I remember it being available before, but now I can't seem to find a link anywhere.
MetalShadowOverlord

Postby ThatLlamaGirl » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:38 pm

You can find it in the "devlogs" forum in the backers section. Don't worry about the wiki name, Timespinner will have plenty of info for it.
ThatLlamaGirl

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:27 am

I see why I never found it. It turns out I never authenticated my account for the backer exclusive section of the forums. Thanks!

Edit: There's no doubt in my mind that Timespinner will supply oodles of information for me to compile into the wiki. I was just hoping to make the wiki a sort of "hub" where all things Timespinner related (and I mean the entire story) could be found. Then again, given how we're not even sure if a second game will be made (since it's dependent upon the success of Timespinner), I suppose it's for the best. Besides, I may have created this wiki, but I suppose it'll be another person's honor to make one for the next game. XD
MetalShadowOverlord

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:18 pm

For all the Myst lovers out there:

Also, is there anyone here who has prior experience with the inner workings of a wiki or at least has some good CSS knowledge? I've tried for days to give the wiki a custom text and even a custom cursor, both of which require editing CSS pages, but all attempts to do both have met with failure. If anyone can help, that'd be awesome.
MetalShadowOverlord

Postby Heart » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:57 am

I could ask my boyfriend if he knows. He is really good at making actual webpages, so there has to be at least some connection. Or there must be at least some information on the internet as to how to edit CSS, I am sure.
Mwahahahahahaha. Age? I have none of those. I am TIMELESS!
Heart

Postby Jarno » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:18 am

well i make webpages for a living :d

but you got to be bit more specific for me to answer your question or help you :D
Ola
Jarno

Postby Darth Plagueis » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Just make sure that you keep the backer only info separate from the public, NDA and all. Pretty much everything on the Development subforums stays, in the Dev forums.

@Jarno
You wouldn't be the only one lol. I am pretty sure most backers here have some knowledge of basic programming, and silly markup languages. :twisted:

Plus, who doens't RTFM?
Darth Plagueis

Next

Return to Community Playground