FAN ART CONTEST

A haven for fan-art and community creations!

FAN ART CONTEST

Postby Nel Celestine » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't know why I didn't make this sooner. Consider me dumb.

Anyways, here goes.

FAN ART CONTEST. Do you like Timespinner? Want another digital copy of Timespinner? Create some art and you might win!

1. Must be Timespinner related. No Original Characters. Crossovers are ok but not really encouraged.
  2. More than one submission per person is permitted. However remember, quality over quantity.
  3. Must be your own artwork.
  4. Any art format is allowed. Pixel art, traditional media, etc.

Prize: Of course there is a prize! Winner will receive one digital copy of the game on their platform of choice for themselves or a friend.

Judges:
ThatLlamaGirl - Impartial 3rd Party Judge
Nel Celestine - Me! The contest holder!
Bodie Lee - Creator of Timespinner! Duh!

Ways to submit:

• Twitter: Tweet your art @LunarRayGames.
  • Tumblr: Post your art with the tag #Timespinner or #LunarRayGames.
  • Right here! Just post a reply to this topic.

We request that if you use Twitter or Tumblr you also make a post here with a link to the tweet or post so that we can easily find all submissions to the contest.

Time:
You have until shortly before the BETA release. Bodie and I will be sure that you know either just before or during the BETA announcement who the winner is along with some of our personal favorites!

Good Luck and Happy Arting!

Also, Llama already came up with a better format and messed around with the post ;)
Producer of Spinners of Fate and other Youtube Content.
Nel Celestine

Re: FAN ART CONTEST

Postby fulldepwell » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:04 pm

here is my contribution

(╯lunais)╯︵ ┻━┻

hope you enjoy it xD
fulldepwell

Postby ZomdieKittiez » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm

here's a...um art for the contest .https://www.tumblr.com/blog/zomdiekittiez
ZomdieKittiez

Postby Bodie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Wow Zomdie, that's wonderful <3 Such an awesome art style :DD

And Fulldep thanks for entering, we appreciate your entry, too!
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Charleon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 am

I'm working on something in terms of music right now! Just wanted to see if music is an OK format to submit for this fanart contest?

Might as well post my submission. I did a remix out of the boss battle theme using some sound effects from the game, in my own style of making music. Also there's a part in there that's a hommage to the original Castlevania to the NES, let's see if you can figure out which :D. The project took roughly 17 hours from start to finish

The song was also made taking into account time and Timespinner, e.g I'm playing notes backwards in the song
and also have a portion that's slower that's supposed to represent when Lunais stops time and has time to think about what to do next.. all in all, this song embraces how Badass I think Lunais is, I hope you all will like it!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151 ... t%20v2.mp3
Charleon

Postby Bodie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Charleon wrote:I'm working on something in terms of music right now! Just wanted to see if music is an OK format to submit for this fanart contest?

Might as well post my submission. I did a remix out of the boss battle theme using some sound effects from the game, in my own style of making music. Also there's a part in there that's a hommage to the original Castlevania to the NES, let's see if you can figure out which :D. The project took roughly 17 hours from start to finish

The song was also made taking into account time and Timespinner, e.g I'm playing notes backwards in the song
and also have a portion that's slower that's supposed to represent when Lunais stops time and has time to think about what to do next.. all in all, this song embraces how Badass I think Lunais is, I hope you all will like it!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151 ... t%20v2.mp3

Now, I'm not running the contest, but as a judge I say that an audio fanart is a valid submission :)
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Charleon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:47 am

Woo! hoping for the best then! :D I assume that when you go into the voting process you can also provide everyone with the original track for some comparisons

Edit: Also grats to me for my 100th post on this forum
Charleon

Postby MetalShadowOverlord » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Lunais with some droopy, er, drippy balls.

MetalShadowOverlord

Return to Community Playground