The surveys went out today!! Smooth!!

General discussion about Timespinner.

The surveys went out today!! Smooth!!

Postby leopard » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 pm

I was just hecka happy to get my survey sent to me today to fill out. Some Kickstarter projects send them out right away too, but all of my other video games ones didn't yet, and it's been a while too. I feel great!!! This was after the night that I registered for these message boards, and the other Kickstarter video game's message boards. I guess that it brought out good luck. My actions brought out a quantum jump into the cosmic video gamer guy's universe like Thanos' Infinte Gauntlet thing from the 90's!! Lol.

The goal now is to start playing and passing all current xbox 360 games, and then the Wii U ones, and 3DS ones. I've chipped away pretty good at it during the past year since the last last comic con. I've never seen games so intense to pass with so much story and levels and hours to them, and I wonder if it's to sprinkle seeds in our minds to one day enjoy it as the ultimate gamers as seen in Game Informer magazines. What was the Nintendo 64 games like all those years as the pro gamers played them?? Who's found all of the og NES Zelda collectible items??

My games that I'm passing now are: Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, Bionic Commando on xbox 360, Star Wars Unleashed, and Casltevania Lords of Shadow. I almost passed Ninja Gaiden II on xbox 360, but I had no potions at the last level to the 2nd to last boss or the 3rd to last boss, who I could beat, but going insane style!! Lol.

And I'm looking forward to Timespinner as well. Lol. :D
leopard

Re: The surveys went out today!! Smooth!!

Postby Sirblitz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:05 am

i never got the fabled survey :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sirblitz

Postby Bodie » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Hey Blitz, I just sent you another invite. Let me know if you get it or not.
Bodie
Site Admin

Postby Sirblitz » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:33 am

Received thanks mate :D
Sirblitz

Return to General